Monday, October 09, 2006

Aaarrggh! Cough...cough...

YUP! I'm sick. Yukko!

Woke up this morning barkin' like a seal and once my voice showed up, I sounded like a 90-year-old chain-smoker.

At least that's what I thought I sounded like. My guy thought it sounded "Sexy". I think he was just trying to be sweet.

He took me out to breakfast and then brought me home and put me to bed. He laid down and wrapped his arms around me; stroking my hair until I fell asleep. Which didn't take long, cuz' anymore, I fall asleep if I sit down for 5 minutes.

He babysat my youngest until I woke up. I really am grateful for him. Don't know how I would survive without him sometimes! He is just amazing. I'm a lucky lady to have him in my life.

He wanted me to call in sick...but I couldn't. I have to be unable to sit upright in order to do that. Mainly because I know that most of the people on my team at work are sick, too. (Gee, I wonder where I caught this?) And pulling an extra shift when you wonder how you are going to pull your own is the PITTS!

Even though My First Thursday Thirteen is about all the jobs I've had (and that wasn't ALL of them) I actually do have a very strong work ethic.
Or MAYBE it's my Type A controlling personality thinking that they JUST CAN'T survive without me! (Not!) I don't know.

O.K...thanks for letting me vent. I feel better now..well, a little anyway!

Here's hoping your day was wonderful and that tomorrow is EVEN better! God bless...

No comments: