Sunday, January 25, 2009

NOW I KNOW WHAT's WRONG!!

My mom sent me an email. The subject line was one of those "new computer virus" things. I ALMOST just round-filed it. Cuz I get like eight of those a week.
But I opened it. And I'm STILL giggling. Sounds like something my number one would do!

And NOW I know what my computer's problem is!

" I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Richard, the 11 year old next door whose bedroom looks like Mission Control, and asked him to come over.

Richard clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?'

He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.' I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An "ID ten T error"? What's that? Uhh, just in case I need to fix it again.'

Richard grinned. 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?''

'No,' I replied.

'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure i t out.'

So I wrote down: I D 1 0 T

I used to like this kid"

My friend RJ came over this weekend to help with the kids. She got them rallied and they cleaned house BIGTIME. I came home and cried! It was so wonderful! She even cleaned on top of the refridgerator and the microwave. Now THAT is dedication. And A WONDERFUL FRIEND!
Meanwhile, I got to practice placing IV's in rubber arms and placing Combi-Tubes and Kings mannequin throats. No...I didn't stick any REAL person yet. My next lab is in two weeks; I don't think I'll be able to avoid it by then. YIPE. Most of the guys are decent...but there are one or two? Ummmmm, NO!
Out of a 20 person class, three of us are female. Two out of 20 are 42. One is 35-ish and the rest are under 30. There are several in the class who REALLY impress me. They are already good at what they do and you can tell they care.

Gonna start dieting and exercising tomorrow. We'll see how it goes, I guess.
Some attitude to have huh?

No comments: