Monday, September 24, 2007

"Count your blessings, name them one by one..."

On a more positive note...

Don't know if you read my "Up In The Middle Of The Night" post from the other day. I made it sound like I was not doing well.

I didn't mean to come across that way. I really do have faith that God will care for us. He always has and He always will. If He doesn't provide it, then we didn't really need it.

I just had to share some of the "burden", you know. Just had to get it off my chest.

Now let me tell you about the GOOD things.

God supplied $15 for gas Friday afternoon so we could go to church and I could get to school today in the "Big Big City".

I found $1 in the parking lot! I hadn't had lunch, so it came in very handy. AM/PM corn dogs - $.99 goodness. My favorites are the chili-cheese ones.

Received a SURPRISE $75.00 this morning. It will tide us over till MG gets his first PAYCHECK on Friday.

And that's a blessing, too. He's getting a PAYCHECK. WoooHooo!!

I helped a friend host a seminar on Friday and she gave me a dozen huge muffins and a carton of juice. The kids snarfed up that juice like it was chocolate.

It was a TON of work, but I did homemade applesauce Saturday. Only ended up with four quarts...but every little bit helps.

Found a new "universal" lawnmower blade at a yard sale for 50 cents. Now I just have to figure out how to put it on. The old one was just knocking the grass down, not really "cutting" it.

I have SO many friends who pray for me and encourage me. You guys are incredible! Just reading my comments gives me strength.

Just SO many blessings from a wonderful God!

The mice are still alive, no body is sick, I am loved and I don't have any shut-off notices right now!

God is good to me. Even when I worry, even when I fret, even when I don't understand why things happen the way they do.

"All things work together for good to those who love the Lord and who are called according to His purpose."

1 comment:

Donetta said...

Their is a big difference between whining and being real. I love real people like you. You are shining!