Monday, January 01, 2007

How did she KNOW??

Had a bad dream this morning while I was having my prayer time. Sounds funny I know, but I worked until 3am so I've been kind of half asleep all day.
Anyway, I just got this flash of someone close to me being diagnosed with Cancer. It wasn't a good thing.
Actually, it scared the stuffin' outta me!

And it's been weighing on my heart all day. You know how that stuff does sometimes.

Plus I've got alot of unanswered questions about my future and the path I am to walk this year.

Then I go visit my friend and here's what I read...

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.- Psalm 1:2-3

How did Heather at Graced By Christ know what I needed? Where did she hide those security cameras? ;D

Just wanted to say THANKS for the word, Heather.

WOW!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome God isn't He? Glad He used this to help you as it did me. Yesterday I was struggling with similar fear issues, and He used my morning devotional as well as a speaker I had never heard of of the radio to remind me not to be afraid because HE KNOWS what is going to happen and I am in His hands. I am so glad our God is bigger than anything that could happen.

Cristina said...

Those are very comforting words. I do hope, though, that the dream you had was just that - a dream - and doesn't come true for anyone close to you.

(p.s. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog today.)

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

isn't it wonderful when some words are spoken (or written) at that moment you need them.

Rebekah said...

those are some of my favorite scriptures.