Thursday, January 04, 2007

TT #14 - I could but I don't wanna!


Thirteen Things Janean can't (won't) live without every day!


First of all, I have to confess. I stole this from The Knitting Maniac. I just couldn't resist such a great idea. Hope she doesn't mind! :D

1. COFFEE! Have to drink decaff at home because that's what somebody else drinks. But that just means I get to drink twice as much.
2. Coffee creamer and sugar. Real sugar. Can't do milk in coffee. Taste...bad...ewwww!
3. Channel 12 news. Andy Carson does the weather. I have to see at least one weather segment so I know what to expect for the day. OK...that's a lie, kinda. It's winter in Oregon, so it's gonna rain. Maybe I just like to watch Andy.
4. Kisses from MG. He's a pro! Serious!
5. Hugs and Nosy kisses from #4. Every morning.
6. My blog. Even if I don't write, I have to check up on my friends.
7. My devotional journal. It never fails to make me think.
8. The mail. I HAVE To get the mail every day. OK, well, except Sunday. You know. Cuz the post office is closed like that.
9. My cell phone. If I accidentally leave the house without it, I have been known to hyperventilate.
10. "I Love You's" from my kids. And they get it back from me. At least once a day I want to make sure they always, always know. 100%!
11. My new longjohns! MG had to fight me for them yesterday so he could wash them while I took a nap. Need. Heat.
12. Brush my teeth and floss. You'd never know it by how my teeth look, but I HATE having "Fuzzy" teeth.
13. Sleep. Can I ever get enough? I've got a sleep debt owing right now that I may not be able to catch up on until I die.

Thanks for stopping by to visit. Please, leave a comment so I know you were here and I can come visit YOU. :D
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!






6 comments:

Samantha said...

When I read this, I was like, ha! Thats me too!!!


10. "I Love You's" from my kids. And they get it back from me. At least once a day I want to make sure they always, always know. 100%!

Caylynn said...

Terrific list! I'll pass on the coffee, though - can't stand the stuff! I get my caffeine from Diet Coke.

Sleep is definitely one thing I can't do without.

Happy TT. :)

Raggedy said...

Great post!
lmao at fuzzy teeth!
You will have to post a picture of Any sometime so we can get a gander..tee hee
Have a great Thursday!
My TT is up

Knitting Maniac said...

So totally don't mind you using this idea!
Great list and I totally agree on the teeth brushing thing! I can't STAND that feeling of not having them brushed.

Happy TT! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Happy TT. Love the list. I may well pinch it for next week ~ gives me plenty of time to think of 13 things that I can't live without.

Chickadee said...

Yea, I like receiving mail too. I also compulsively check my email as well. And sleep. Sleep is good.

My 13 is up.