First of all, I have to confess. I stole this from The Knitting Maniac. I just couldn't resist such a great idea. Hope she doesn't mind! :D
1. COFFEE! Have to drink decaff at home because that's what somebody else drinks. But that just means I get to drink twice as much.
2. Coffee creamer and sugar. Real sugar. Can't do milk in coffee. Taste...bad...ewwww!
3. Channel 12 news. Andy Carson does the weather. I have to see at least one weather segment so I know what to expect for the day. OK...that's a lie, kinda. It's winter in Oregon, so it's gonna rain. Maybe I just like to watch Andy.
4. Kisses from MG. He's a pro! Serious!
5. Hugs and Nosy kisses from #4. Every morning.
6. My blog. Even if I don't write, I have to check up on my friends.
7. My devotional journal. It never fails to make me think.
8. The mail. I HAVE To get the mail every day. OK, well, except Sunday. You know. Cuz the post office is closed like that.
9. My cell phone. If I accidentally leave the house without it, I have been known to hyperventilate.
10. "I Love You's" from my kids. And they get it back from me. At least once a day I want to make sure they always, always know. 100%!
11. My new longjohns! MG had to fight me for them yesterday so he could wash them while I took a nap. Need. Heat.
12. Brush my teeth and floss. You'd never know it by how my teeth look, but I HATE having "Fuzzy" teeth.
13. Sleep. Can I ever get enough? I've got a sleep debt owing right now that I may not be able to catch up on until I die.
Thanks for stopping by to visit. Please, leave a comment so I know you were here and I can come visit YOU. :D
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants