1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
First, I don't keep shoes in my closet. Second, I throw my shoes out when they get old. Third, I only own three pairs...so I guess the oldest pair would be some loafer style ones I bought for a job in 2006.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
Yep!! Last week, in fact. Got berry chip, mint and one other one, I don't remember what. Kids had them all gone in 48 hrs.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
I'm a BIG fan of Fred Astaire and musicals like Hello Dolly, Sound of Music and Fiddler on the Roof. I would enjoy learning how...but I'd RATHER learn country swing or the two step.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
NO WAY! I was a horrible. Ran away. My parents hated every guy I ever dated, so I always had to sneak to see them.
5. How many of this year’s Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
The Oscars? What are those? I don't get to watch movies...
6. If you’re going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
Watching someone else for sure! I even start IV's on people...but ME??? oh no, woozy, everything goes black...KERPLUNK!
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
My favorite day of the week is Sunday. Even if I don't go to church, I tend to keep the activities low key. Rest, relaxation, friends, family....Sabbath type stuff.
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes. Many people. My Gramma, My Mom, Rachelle, Ann G., Scott, Rita, My sense of security and stability, My kids as babies...
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
No. Although I try to avoid them whenever possible for obvious reasons...
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
Avenue (larger ladies apparel), Ross Dress 4 Less (outfit the kids), or even WALLY World.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
sometimes. I like Cascade for my dishes and Sun for my laundry. But not too much...
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?MUCH more difficult to look into someone's eyes while I'm talking. When I talk, I tend to look out the window or at the wall, but when the other person is talking, I try to look right at them to let them know that I care about what they are saying.
There...now you know!! :D