Thursday, February 25, 2010

Three things...

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 4:29 (NIV)

Hmmm, point taken. Got some good advice from my counselor yesterday. She advised me to just concentrate on three things for the next four days.
A) School work
B) My kids
C) Sleeping

So far, I've done pretty well. I even took her advice to heart during my root canal this morning. Slept through it. THANK YOU GOD for Nitrous Oxide.
I DO think I might have taken it a little far when I slept through part of Algebra class however. Oh...and sleeping for ten minutes in the car while picking up a friend from work.

Gonna have to work on that.

OFF to struggle through my philosophy of Religion homework.... SIGH

No comments: