Saturday, April 18, 2009

Vote for my Favorite Pet Shelter!

I do alot of stuff on the internet.
College classes...
visit with friends...
email my kids so we can talk privately...
play games...
research information...
pay bills...

Not to mention BLOG!

Betcha didn't know that I also adopted my sweet little mutt dog from the internet. Found her on PetFinder.com.
I've been logging in to a great site every day - they have one of those "click to add sponsor funds" buttons -
Well NOW they have a VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE PET SHELTER contest going on. AND the winner gets MONEY.

We adopted our sweety from Hopes Haven in Salem, OR. I know that Marsha can always use money! So if you have a minute...would you go to The Animal Rescue Site and vote for

Hopes Haven?
PLEASE?


Maybe while you are there you might do some shopping? They have some awesome products for not to much money. I got a great purple fleece jacket that has become the staple of my wardrobe!. LOVE IT.

THank you!

No comments: