Thursday, May 14, 2009

S.O. meme on LB

S.O. Basic Facts Meme

I found this in my OLLLLLLDDD posts. Thought it would be kinda interesting if I completed it for my Loverboy.

The basic facts:
Who is your significant other? Call him LB (loverboy) on here. But his real name is Ernest Eugene Pemberton. He isn't ashamed to have his name associated with me. I LOVE that about him!
How long have you been together? Since September of 2008 so - What's that...9 months?
Dating/Engaged/Married? Definitely sure we are engaged. Had a commitment ceremony with friends and family recently, but can't get "married, married" because I won't be able to finish college.
How old is your S.O.? 49
What’s his/her middle name? Eugene

Which one?
I think some of these answers are going to surprise you. I know some of them surprised me!
Who eats more? He does! But after a gastric bypass, EVERYONE eats more than me.
Who says "I love you" first? Usually me. Cuz I'm all sappy like that.
Who weighs more? Me, by just a hair
Who sings better? It's a tie...
Who’s older? He is by six years.
Who’s smarter? We are both smart in different areas. He's good at mechanics, history, trivia, games...I'm good at medical, secretarial, and a few other things.
Whose temper is worse? Can't say. We both get mad...over different things. But cool off just as quickly. He does have a larger "vocabulary" than I do.
Who does the laundry? We share. He doesn't mind doing it and I detest it, so whenever he comes over, he usually helps me catch up.
Who does the dishes? Same as above. I do them cuz I have to, he does them cuz he really doesn't mind doing it and it helps me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? This is a tough question because it all depends if you mean "right" when you are laying on it or "right" as in when you are standing at the foot facing it. If one is laying on the bed, he has the right side when he is here.
Whose feet are bigger? His but only by a teeny bit. His are wider, though. By alot.
Whose hair is longer? This alternates. Right now...his.
Who’s better with the computer? Me, but only slightly.
Who mows the lawn? The boy.
Who pays the bills? We don't live together...so he pays his, I pay mine (usually).
Who cooks dinner? Usually me. He can do Top Ramen and boil water and make rice from scratch. And he does a good coffee!
Who drives when you are together? Half and half.
Who pays when you go out to dinner? He does. As a dyed-in-the-wool gentleman, he would never consider letting ME pay.
Who's the most stubborn? He is! But he'll tell you I am. :D
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? I think this one is a tie. We are both very flexible and able to admit when we are wrong.
Whose parents do you see more? My parents refuse to have anything to do with him and his mother is...ummmm....out of the picture. So I think I see his dad the most.
Who named your dog? Me
Who kisses who first? Again, a tie.
Who asked who out? I asked him for a ride in his truck. He invited me out for coffee.
Who's more sensitive? I am...but not by much.
Who's taller? He is...and I LOVE IT.
Who has more friends? he does, for sure! I have about three.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? He does. But he takes my opinions under advisement. Which is very cool.

I TAG whoever wants to do this one. It's thought provoking, to say the least.

No comments: