Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill In- givin it a go

ffi

I found the Friday Fill-In's a few weeks ago, but have been to busy with finals and just general life to participate.
This week is #117...so it looks like they have been around awhile! The kids are watching "Bolt" (my mom rented it for them) so here I go...

Janet says, " This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own."

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived... Janean's head. That's where she puts it when she doesn't want to deal with life, you know. WHAT?!?! It's better than some OTHER places I could put it. "

2. "I'm outta coffee, but that ain't no matter. God blessed me by placing Ye Olde Espresso Drive Thru a block and a half from my house."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, after all...I do live in OREGON."

4. "I guess gold Doubloons would come from the hold of the Spanish galleon." (OK that one was a bit lame...but I was at a MAJOR loss there!)

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and I took it and followed Him, trusting that He would choose the best path. I was frightened because I couldn't see, so I took baby steps. But He stays right with me...encouraging, coaxing and reassuring."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, or...as my EMT Basic instructor always said, NO ONE EVER CALLED 9-1-1 BECAUSE THEY DID SOMETHING SMART."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting with my fiance' by IM, tomorrow my plans include visiting with my fiance' by IM and Sunday, I want to visiting with my fiance' by IM! Because I can't be with him in person and it's the PITS!!

OK, seriously, tonight I will be hanging with him online later, but right now I am blogging and trying desperately not to eat everything in sight because I'm lonely. Tomorrow, one kid has a playdate, one wants me to play CSI on PS2 with him, one wants me to find her a friend and I'm sure the other one will figure out something she wants me to do. Plus I need to figure out my textbook list for my spring term college classes that START ON MONDAY. (yes, I'm behind here...financial aid challenges). And I need to read three chapters on Emergency Procedures for pediatrics in my EMT Int. text.

While I'm on IM with my fiance'...

No comments: