Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ain't it the truth?

I was sitting at the computer doing one of those quiz thingys that people send you. One of the questions was "What is your biggest fear?"
My answer is usually..."I've experienced all my fears and lived to tell the tale."
So that got #3, #2 and I discussing "fears", and #2 said hers' was that we lose our house. In her ten-yr-old mind, this house means security...even though it is a crappy old drafty doublewide that doesn't even belong to us.

So I said "Baby, if we somehow lost this house, God would take care of us. You know that."
She agrees "Yep! He's got everything in control! We have God!"

And #3 chimes in "Yah, if we didn't have God, all he** would break loose!"

I'm sorry, I was too busy cheering to scold her for the Ach Ee Double chopsticks word. Is it possible I am making a little bit of an impression on them?

No comments: