Thursday, February 19, 2009

argh! I blew it AGAIN

AWWW CRUD!
I did it again!
Janean...janean...janean....it's MONDAY morning meme!
NOT Wednesday night meme!

Get it TOGETHER, GIRL!

There. Gave myself a good talking to. Maybe I'll get the hang of it by next week.

1. What did you do over the weekend?
Ummm, I ran away. Got tired of spending Valentines' Day without the man I love and drove across the state to see him. It was reckless. It was irresponsible. I'm not sorry.
2. What was your first impression of your spouse or current partner? Now tell us about your first date with this person.
My first impression of my Loverboy. Hmmm. He had just gotten off his truck in cut off sweats and a stained holey tank top. Dirt, sneakers, hay in his hair. And to me he was more dashing than George Clooney. Because that tan, the Southern Drawl and the willingness to step up and help me when everyone else walked away all combined to make me swoon. Seriously!
Our first date. Hmmm. We had a beer, played some pool and talked for about four hours! Then he kissed me and my knees turned to Jell-o. WOW!
3. How many lurkers do you think you have that read your blog, but never comment? Have you ever been successful at getting them to say hello? Do you mind the lurking? Are you a lurker? Or do you try and comment every time you visit?
WOW...I would be honored to have a lurker. Frankly, I think there are about 2 people who read my blog. One comments alot and I LOVE HER for it! (thank you, Heather) and one comments often (Luv ya', Donnetta).
As for ME...I TRY to comment only on posts that mean something to me. You know, I think the HUGE ones with 50+ comments don't really care if I comment or not... I have the impression that to them, I'm just a number. If it's a smaller blog or a friend, I will often just say "Hi! Thinking of you!"

4. __________ is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
OK, this could get a little LONG! LOL
Put these words in the blank...
CHILDREN
CHOCOLATE
FRIENDS
HIS LOVE LETTER TO US
SQUIRRELS
AUTUMN LEAVES
GREEN TREES
COFFEE
FRESH HOMEBAKED BREAD
BLOGGING
ROSES
LOVE
.........................................

No comments: