Monday, December 03, 2007

Up Side

Hi.
Yes, I'm still alive.

Counting my blessings.
My house didn't flood today. Came really close...but then the rain stopped.
I'm sharing MG's little Toyota Carolla. So far it's working fairly well. Can't do everything I want to, but you know what? I think this might have been kind of a good thing. Slow me down some.

I'm getting well. Just a little cough left. Had the crud and a fever for about a week but no one else got it.

I LOVE watching the Christmas specials on TV! Just got done watching Rudolph's New Year and Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. I think Frosty is next. I even splurged and blew $2.50 on a new Santa mug.

For me.

Selfish, but it made me smile.

Finished my Microcomputing class today. Got an A.
Will finish Public Speaking on Friday.
And EMT Basic (first half) on Thursday. Except for a Saturday lab.
Don't know what's going to become of Algebra. We'll see.

Anyway, after this week, I'll be off school for winter break until January 7th.
Time to focus on my kiddos and figuring out what to do about a rig.

And sleep...ALOT.

AND we've got three Mommys due before the end of the year. So I'm excited about that. I'm praying God will work it out so I can go.

OH! LOOK! Rudolph and the Island of the Misfit Toys is on!
See you tomorrow. :D

4 comments:

Donetta said...

I wish we were nearer a forest I would be like your Dad.
I am sorry my hubby did not think he could be of any help and got very distracted with life.
I am glad you have use of a car.
Good job A WOW Your awesome! I think I'll do baking I am a little uptight I wish I were not and I'll give it a try It is not too bad to do it with one but when they both get on it it can get tough.
New life is so amazing!
Thank you for answering my requests. really appreciate it.

Heather said...

Hope you feel better and things come together for you. Praying.

Scribbit said...

Yea, I'm a Charlie Brown Christmas fan myself--love them.

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry I was wondering if you ever found the lyrics to jangle bells. I'm looking for it for a friend of mine. If you have any of these lyrics please write me at tears249981@yahoo.com