Monday, November 19, 2007

Pity party

Umm, ok. It's been one of those days. I seem to be posting alot like this lately, but you are the only people who will listen when I complain. Everyone else says "OH YEAH, well let me tell you about MY morning. IT was worse than YOURS!"
And I want some sympathy.
Cuz I'm all spoiled like that, you know.
Everyone together now...Ohhhhh, Poor Janean! Poor, Poor Janean.

Thank you, I feel better now.
  1. flat tire this morning. had a nail in it.
  2. discovered there wasn't as much money in the account as I thought there was.
  3. I forgot to pay my garbage bill...so no garbage pick up for a couple of weeks.
  4. Truck won't go over 55 miles an hour, if I'm lucky enough to get it going that fast downhill in the first place. Great.
  5. Got a ticket for a seatbelt violation. Had it tucked under my arm but "if you aren't wearing it correctly, it's the same as if you aren't wearing one at all." That's what the nice policeman says anyway.
  6. Cat got sprayed by a skunk. Tried to give him a bath and ended up washing the walls in the bathroom. He's kind of big...and strong, too. I think his father was a Cougar. So after the bath, he went in and laid on my bed all day. Yummy.
  7. Took #2 to a therapy appointment and after waiting for 20 minutes, we left. Apparently, they forgot to write down the appointment. Great. $5.00 in gas down the tubes.
  8. 10 loads of laundry to fold.
  9. Can't confirm my other appointment for this afternoon...hope I'm not driving into the city again just for another stand up. Have to take my chances.

I must say that Blogging is better than tearing your hair out and running screaming down the street. Because that's why you all come read my stuff, huh? Cuz I'm so cheerful and sweet? NOT.

1 comment:

shiera said...

When I have "those" days, at the end of the day, I just grab a pint of ice cream, watch a really funny movie... then I'll feel OK!

Happy thanksgiving!
Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving dinner. :)