Monday, October 01, 2007

Owieee

Had to get my shots today.
MMR booster.
Hepatitis B (first in a series of three)
and
TB skin test.
Funnily enough, that one hurt the worst.

But I survived.
Sorta.

Waaaah!

OK, I need to know what's up with kids and clothing. I've never had this problem with any of my kids...but #4 seems to feel that clothing is optional. As soon as she gets home from school, church, anywhere - she strips to her underwear.

I guess at least I should be grateful that she doesn't do it in public.
*Sigh*

Tomorrow is "Prenatal Day"! WooHoooo! I love measuring tummies and visiting with all the pregnant ladies, recording vitals, finding FHT (fetal heart tones) with the Doppler and sharing their excitement as they get closer. We've got 4 due just within the next two weeks. I think I'm on board to assist at 2 of them. I just pray they go into labor when I have someone to stay with the kids! But....If I don't, I don't and I'll have to say no.
And Cry.

God knows! I just have to keep reminding myself. He knows I need the clinical experience before I can be certified. So I'll leave it up to Him.

Welllll, I'd better go do some text book reading and love up on my kiddos for awhile before dinner. Thank you all for keeping me in your prayers.

No comments: