"Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things and add a copy of these rules. THEN, you need to choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!"
Hmmmmm. Seven things...
- I once worked for 30 days in training as a 911 dispatcher. I couldn't handle it. 12-hour rotating shifts and the heartwrenching drama was just too much for me.
- I'm going to college working towards an Associates' in Emergency Medical Technologies (Paramedics). Yah, that seems kinda weird after the disclosure of #1, but when I'm there with them, at least I can DO something even if it's only to give them a hug when things go south.
- I've become addicted to Trail mix. It's very sad. Looking for the best deals/sales, hiding it in my room so the kids don't eat it, sneaking it to work in my briefcase. I wonder if they have a 12-step program for Trail mix.
- Probably because of #3, I've GAINED 20 lb.s in the last year. Between the addiction and the depo shots and quitting smoking, I can't fit into my pants anymore. Please PRAY!
- MG will be 50 next week. BOY have I got a surprise party planned for that man!
- I am as tall as my father and six inches taller than my mother. I have three younger sisters; number 2 girl is six foot two, number 3 girl is five foot four and number 4 girl is five foot eleven (like me). Not one of them weighs over 160 lb.s. Even the six foot two girl. Guess I'm just blessed!
- I would dearly love to have another baby. I know, I know...I'm forty, single and I already HAVE four kids. It would totally mess up my current plans for the future. But that doesn't change the longing.
There! Now you know all my deepest darkest secrets. I think I'll tag Connie, KariAnne, A.D.,
Rebekah, 7 QTPies, Megan, and DeeDee. I hope you all forgive me. :D
God bless and take it easy on yourself this week. Nobody else will.