1. Quilting. I've written a little about some I have done HERE.
2. Scrapbooking. Although I hardly EVER get to do it. Probably by the time I get around to working on them much, the kids will be grown up and my memory will be too far gone to remember who is in the photos.
3. Baking. I love to do cookies, cakes and brownies for my kids.
4. Watching TV. I know, I know, it's terrible. But I enjoy CSI, Cops, House and a couple of other shows. Sometimes I just have it on for mindless noise.
5. Riding my bike. I'm just starting to get into it. It's not bad at all.
6. I really enjoyed Tang Soo Do when I was able to take lessons. The school is relocating and I'm hoping I'll be able to find a class I can attend.
7. Blogging. Of course. LOL
8. Reading. I enjoy true crime novels and Robert Fulghum. I also enjoy reading my women's study bible and my devotional journal.
9. Talking to MG. He is my bestest friend and even though our communication skills are a little rough, I love sharing my thoughts and feelings with him.
10. Having coffee with my mother. I'd do it every day if I could.
11. Play Yahtzee. A friend and I play Yahtzee a couple times a week. It's relaxing kind of mindless fun.
12. Sleep. My idea of fun right now would be to sleep for about 24 hours. Even then, I probably still wouldn't be caught up. I've got three sick kids right now and am working on a cold myself. Tired does not begin to describe how I feel.
13. Apply for scholarships and grants. I've actually started to enjoy writing essays and using my brain some. It's invigorating. I got a letter of recommendation from my school advisor today and I was so honored. He called me "bright and articulate". WOW. He sees tons of students every day. Maybe he writes the same way about everyone, I don't know. But I was really humbled.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants