Monday, March 26, 2007

Three dangerous sea creatures!

AHHHAHAAA!

I had to share this with you all...and note it for posterity.

I laughed so hard I 'bout fell off the couch!

#4 (ms. Commedienne) comes out and sits on me. And I mean SITS on me...I was laying lengthwise on the couch and she plops her hiney right in the middle of my tummy.

Anyway, she announces...
MOM, Did you know there are three dangerous things in the sea.

Ummm, Really? What's that?

little fingers up, ticking each item off...YES! Killer whales, sharks and...

Oh heavenly days! This is so funny! UNDERTOADS!
you know...like an "undertow" when the breakers are going out.

I'm serious, ya'll! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Called my mother and she laughed, too.

#4 even got into telling me what these "Undertoads" look like. They are purple and green and they grab you and drag you out to sea!

Yes they do!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

No comments: