Sunday, January 21, 2007

American Mothers?

Curiouser and curiouser!
I was just cruising around the internet and discvered college-level classes in mothering at American Mothers, Inc.
Now, I haven't completely checked it out...yet. But I've been thinking of going back to school. Even took placement tests last week. Now I'm working on financial aid stuff.
ANYWAY, I digress.
Tell me what YOU think! College for Mom. They even send you a certificate of completion!
"After accomplishing the outlined program, you will be recognized by American Mothers, Inc. (AMI) with a Certificate of Achievement."
This website seems to have a good purpose; I originally looked it up because it was featured in the Readers' Digest as a place Moms could go to enter competitions and win cash prizes. And, like I said, financial aid...college...
Yes, it's there under "Service Programs".
" AMI is an interfaith, non-political, non-profit organization for women and men who identify with our Purpose of strengthening the moral and spiritual foundations of the family and the home. AMI is dedicated to continuing its 68-year pledge to promote these age-old values and principles upon which America was founded. The fracturing of family life can be resisted and altered. AMI stands ready to help the nation rededicate itself to its family commitments."
Wow. Have you heard of them before? Share, share!!

No comments: