Thursday, December 07, 2006

You thought the dolphin corpse story was gross...

I have just officially had one of the worst episodes of my life.

Ewwww!

One of the wonderful side effects of my weight loss surgery is something called "Dumping Syndrome"...you eat too much sugar and you dump it. In more ways than one.

Ummmm, Yah. I'm sure you get the picture.

Anyway, they had some GREAT leftover sweets from our Company Christmas party down in the employee dining room.

And I was really hungry.

So I ate some.

And then the heart starts pounding. Sweating. Mouth is watering...head for the little girl's room!

JUST finishing...got enough of it up that I'm starting to think I might not die.

POP!

Kerplunk!

The right lense drops out of my glasses and quickly sinks down into the depths.

Oh. Holy. COW!

I got the lense back. We won't even go into the mechanics of that. But there was NO WAY I was finding that little teeny screw at the bottom of the contents of that commode.

Thank you, God, for the sweet man in the maintenance department so I can see to drive home. He didn't even ask...

No comments: