Saturday, September 16, 2006

Trashy?

Question...I got these little blue and white jewel thingies at Wally World yesterday and decorated my cell phone. Got a little heart and edging on one side and my initials on the other. It's kinda pretty...but then I wondered...Hmmm, is this too trashy? Too "teenage bling-bling"? Kinda hard to tell without a pic, I know. I'll see what I can do about that.

Then my next thought was...Aaaaah, SO WHAT!?! Kinda how I feel about my tattoos or my hairdo; I like it and it ain't hurtin' nobody, so why not!?! They'll probably fall off in about a week anyway. :D And as soon as it's starts ringing "RedNeckWoman", anyone looking at it will understand.

1 comment:

phlegmfatale said...

I think you need to celebrate your trashy phone. I bedazzle lots of stuff, and it brightens my day - who cares what snooty people think? Tart it up, babe!