Monday, September 04, 2006

Life can be such a surprise!

Was surprised and saddened this morning to learn of the passing of Steve Irwin (Crocodile Hunter)! He was just a few years older than I and leaves a wife and two little ones.
There are so many things he did on film that just made me sit and stare with my mouth hanging open! "Holy Moly! I can't believe that CRAZY man actually DID that!" We've seen him get bitten by practically every kind of reptile God ever created.
And I'm sure every other Blogger is writing about him today. But I couldn't help myself. I know how it feels to have your partner disappear and be left with little ones who want their daddy. You try to console them while you are hurting so badly you can't see straight.
So she is in my thoughts and prayers tonight. Please add her to yours' as well. I'd count it as a personal favor if you would...

No comments: