Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Don't know if I'm Simple or not...but here goes

SAW THIS AND THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE IT A WHIRL...

Outside my window ~ I see the street, my van, bicycles in the yard. Would love to have a great view of a valley like my sister does...
I am thinking ~ That I wish I had my husband beside me and the kids were in bed. Hoping the next few months will be the last time I will have to be "single".

I am thankful for ~ a roof over my head, enough food to eat, good health for my children, a wonderful man who loves me, friends who are there when I need them and the skills God has given me that I can use to help others.


From the learning rooms ~ Never judge a book by it's cover. You can learn something from every interaction with another human or animal...no matter what your first impression is.

From the kitchen ~ Did brownies and low carb muffins for a friend before it got too hot today. Hamburger helper for dinner. Want to do some cookies for the kids tomorrow morning. Their favorite is chocolate chip peanut butter.

I am wearing ~ tank top and jeans. Wish I looked nice enough to wear dresses...it would be so much cooler.


I am creating ~ a costume for a friend. Thinking of a quilt...kind of in the design stages in my head right now. I want it to be special.

I am going ~ to take the kids to Gramma's this weekend. I am also going to do better next term in school. I really messed up this Summer.

I am reading ~ my latest Readers Digest. My dear beloved Gram got it for me for years as a Christmas gift. Now that she is gone, my auntie gets it for me. Also reading a true crime novel by an author I have never read before. I usually read Ann Rule.

I am hoping ~ that I will soon be able to marry the man I love; that I will raise my kids to know unconditional love, be responsible and avoid prejudice.

I am hearing ~ hum of the fan, click of the keyboard, a tv somewhere in the house, sweet encouraging words from my #3 kiddo and a cricket outside.


Around the house ~ children have friends over, roommate is teasing them, shuffling of kids getting settled for the night. Kambucha mushroom tea got started today and a sewing project in the works.

One of my favorite things ~ I can only pick one?!? My Loverboy is my favorite thing...My Womens devotional bible...my espresso machine...my sewing machine handed down from my mother.

A few plans for the rest of the week ~ kid's school is having a yard sale. Counseling appt.s for the kids. Taking them to gramma's to go see the rodeo.


Here is picture thought I am sharing ~Where I wanna be. My sweetheart fueling his truck. Riding with him in the truck is a blast for me. Reminds me of when I was a kid and got to go to work with my dad...I always felt so safe and important and special.


No comments: