Tuesday, July 14, 2009

When you can't think of what to say...


First of all, let me say that my sisters and I ARE normal, despite photographical evidence to the contrary. And NO we are not flipping you off! Ever heard of Fonzie? Arthur Fonzarelli? Happy Days? Well, if you haven't, you won't understand and if you have, all I can say is "AAYyyyyyyy!"

Connected with someone this week I haven't seen in 24 years. I was just two years older than I am in this picture. Teenage love. I've looked for him to the best of my capabilities often over the years. Wondered what happened to him...if he was happy...had he found someone who would love him and take care of him like he deserved?

Good old Fa*eBo*k! One day I get this message and it just feels like I've been punched! All I can say is "WOW! WOW! WOW!"

Not very often I'm speechless, so enjoy it while you can! He and I have so much to catch up on, I'm sure it won't last long....

No comments: