Sunday, April 12, 2009

PAD 12 - "So we decided to..."

Robert's note for Day 12 - "For today's prompt, I want you to take the phrase "So we decided to (blank)" and fill in the blank."

Warnings....
The first time I heard his voice on the phone, he said "I warn you, I'm a little different."
We laughed and talked and flirted for four hours.
So we decided to talk again...

The second time we talked, he said, "I warn you, my divorce isn't final yet."
We laughed and talked and flirted for five hours.
So we decided to talk again...

The third time, he said, "I warn you, I'm just a truck driver and I don't make alot of money."
We talked and talked and talked...
So we decided to ... meet.

When we met, he said, "I warn you, I can be a jerk sometimes. Sometimes I cuss, been known to have a drink or two. I'm blind without my glasses, Been called a nerd, Can't cook. Sometimes I lose my temper, sometimes I cry"
and we talked, drank coffee, held hands and talked some more.
The goodbye kiss left me dizzy.
So we decided to keep going and see where this ride takes us.

One month later, he said "Janean, Just stop talking for one minute! I love you like crazy! Will you marry me?" Can't say I hadn't been warned!!
So we decided to spend the rest of our lives together.

No comments: