Sunday, December 23, 2007

Fake Gingerbread fun

OK, they are Liiiitttle bitty pictures, but you can see the fun.

We're making "gingerbread houses" out of graham crackers.

Of course the boys' was perfect. Golden Grahams cereal roof tiles, Red whip walk way, teddy graham in the door, chimney.

Number three's LOADED with stuff.Number two's trying to be perfect. Note the gutters.And baby #4...mommy helped some. Kinda just piled everywhere. But she came down with a raging ear infection this evening. It's gonna be a long nite. She's been crying for three hours and finally fell asleep. The doctor's office is so wishywashy about ear infections. Just told me to dose her up with tylenol, motrin and decongestant and bring her in in the morning when the office was open.

Yeehaw!

Also did a turkey, chocolate M&M cookies, fruit bread and cranberry bars. And I slept for about three hours. So I need to go catch up now. :D

2 comments:

Donetta said...

I am so glad you had such fun!
Merry Christams

Rebekah said...

I have always wanted to make a gingerbread house. I thought this year I would get it done, but here we are, Christmas Eve, and no house made.
Maybe next year
Merry Christmas