Friday, July 13, 2007

Number 4 funnies

"Mom, I figured out where my whine button is."

"oh really"

"Yes, it's right next to my heart. Because when I'm sad, it makes me whine. See?"
Whereupon she pushes on her chest and goes "WaaaaaaaAAAAH!"

I 'bout fell of my chair.

Then she was telling me all about a special door to heaven with a password song. This special door leads to a "little" heaven where the babies were created and sent to earth. She says Jesus taught her the song.

The spooky thing is that she has sung it for me several times. She remembers it. Well.

Sometimes she is just so amazing.
And hilarious.

4 comments:

Believer said...

"She says Jesus taught her the song."

Believe!

Here by chance, but maybe not!

Growing with Julia
Heavenly Voice

Corey~living and loving said...

awwwwwwww She sounds like a really special little honey! :) Thanks for sharing that. :)

Jessica Morris said...

Haha - "whine button" LOVE it! =)

Donetta said...

Listen she may here what you do not.