Saturday, June 09, 2007

Thursday Thirteen on Saturday morning

I think the general IDEA behind T.T. is to actually DO your list on a Thursday. The last two weeks I have really been slacking. So here's my Saturday THirteen and I'll try to do better next week.


Thirteen Things about My Week.


1. This week is my last week at work. I'm excited and scared all at once.
2. Went fishing today! More about that later. Got pictures, too!
3. Found out the oldest two kiddos got into Art Camp. VERY cool.
4. Got the dates for Free summer lunch and discovered they will have FREE breakfast, too! How cool is that? Check with your local school district to see if you have access to that. It's a great program, good time for Momma's to socialize and awesome for the food budget.
5. Got a new cell phone - with a CAMERA! Too much phun! You, my blog buddies, will reap the rewards of this!
6. Started checking into this "Pay per post" thing. It looks GOOD! Almost too good to be true - like what's the catch?
7. Slept for 12 hours last night. Just couldn't wake up. Don't know what's up with that. Maybe it's the "seasick" prevention pills I took that morning catching up with me.
8. I miss my kids more and more every day. Yet when I do get to spend time with them, all I want to do is sleep or I'm too tired to do anything fun with them. I hope that changes once I'm done with this work schedule.
9. Met with a wonderful lady about beginning an midwifery apprenticeship-type relationship. We'll see how it goes. If we decide not to work together, at least we had a great cup of tea and some awesome conversation. And I gained some valuable insight and information.
10. I am SO behind on my Kid's Corner articles. Gotta get to writing.
11. I start Accelerated Chemistry in two weeks. I am SCARED SILLY.
12. Got two kids with birthdays this week. Chuck E. Cheese, here we come!
13. Got invited to be a "guest artist" at a gospel concert ~ just do a couple of songs with the headliner. So I went to practice with her and discovered that I haven't used my voice in awhile - so I need to practice ALOT more. YIKES.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






No comments: