It's a good thing I love my kids because...
1. They are fighting almost constantly now that they are home from school.
2. Between the four of them, I usually have at least 2 appointments a day and at least 4 friends over every week.
3. Now that I quit working to be with them, I get to jump through the hoops with DHS to help out while I find another job.
4. I'm doing lots of sewing. All those pants that have holes in the knees? They are now SHORTS! Just in time for summer!
5. When I told #3 she couldn't have a friend over because he bounces off the walls and I didn't feel like keeping up with him...she went directly to the boys mother and TOLD HER! UGH! Had to do some fast talking there. Hopefully I salvaged the friendship.
6. #1's girl is avoiding him. It's breaking his heart. I want to give her a piece of my mind but he asked me not to. So he's lucky I am exercising restraint.
7. My best buddy T is staying next door caring for an elderly friend and the kids keep running over there without asking me. It's given me several panic attacks in the last few days. Aaaaah! Where are they!!
8. Sitting in a Baptist Fellowship meeting last night, #4 covers her ears against the "hell-fire-and-brimstone" preacher and announces very loudly "MOM! He's loud and he talks too much!"
9. I can't wait for "free lunch" to start next week! They are having free lunch AND free breakfast this year so that will REALLY cut down on the grocery bills that accumulate when they are home from school.
10. Baking cookies has become an almost daily occurance to keep them in snacks.
11. Mommy needs to get out and move with the kids...and my fat body doesn't want to.
12. What was I thinking buying them recorders for their birthdays? Those little plastic flutes have been relegated to the backyard, but they STILL are driving me insane.
13. Waiting for my computer time is hard. I try to let everyone else have their time for the day before I get mine...sometimes mine doesn't come.
Well, I feel better now. Thanks for letting me whine! :D Have a good week.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants