Saturday, May 19, 2007

Holy COW! What have I done??

Well, I did it.

I turned in my notice at work.

June 13 will be my last day.

Yes, I love them all here. No, I'm not mad at anyone. Yes, I will miss them. Yes, I LOVE my job. Yes, it hurts to leave.

But you know what? I LOVE MY KIDS MORE.

Right now, everything they do screams "Pay Attention To Me". I won't go into all the gory details. It would freak you out.

Basically what it boils down to is what is best for them. Their counselor said last week "I cannot TELL you to quit your job and try to survive on public assistance or find a day job. But I CAN tell you that the kids are not healing as well as they could if you were a bigger presence in their lives."

I don't know...what does that say to you?

It's scary, not being able to see what the future holds. At this point, I have several options. I don't know how things are going to go.

Only God does!

So here's my Leap, Father! I'm trusting you to catch me!

3 comments:

Karianne said...

Good for you!

Kathy said...

Just in time for summer break! Enjoy your time with your children, God has it all under control.

Rebekah said...

He will catch you.