Friday, April 27, 2007

Wakeup call - TT #29


Thirteen Things MG did this week just for lil' ol' me!



1. Massage my feet.
2. Rub my back.
3. Cook Dinner.
4. Do dishes.
5. Stayed home from something he wanted to do so I could do something I wanted to do.
6. Sent me emails to tell me how much he misses me and loves me.
7. Held my hand when I was being a hag just to let me know he loves me anyway.
8. Got angry with someone who wasn't treating me nicely.
9. Prayed for my mother.
10. Let me go to his doctor's appointment with him.
11. Let me take a nap while he cared for the kids.
12. Brought me coffee in bed.
13. Brought me dinner in bed.

And what did I do for him?

Ummmmm....

Hang on! I'm thinking...

Just a minute...

Crud! Gotta go now!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: