So I get to spend the better part of three days with my Mom. Even though her chronic pain is a challenge and she often gets cranky or says things she doesn't mean because of it, I do enjoy spending time with her. She is one of my best friends. And besides that, I LOVE HER!
So here is 13 things my mom and I are gonna go do today and tomorrow while I'm off work...
- Shop at Wally World
- have lunch together and visit
- have coffee together and visit
- go for a walk
- take the kids to the park tomorrow afternoon
- Shop at Grocery Outlet
- Shop at JoAnn Fabrics
- Shop at Boersma's Fabrics
- Shop at Gramma's Attic quilt shop
- swim in the pool at her hotel
- hug her and tell her how much I love her
- watch her try to listen to all my children at once as they vie for Gramma's attention...
- And Shop at Wally World AGAIN!
It's SUCH gorgeous weather outside. Mid 70's in April Spring in Oregon. Everything is green, the flowers are out and my yard is about 2 feet deep. But I'll mow it after my momma goes home...
Right now she is more important!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants