Sunday, February 04, 2007

OK, I confess...I'm bored!

GOOD MORNING!

It's true confessions time.

I don't know if I ever mentioned it before. I usually don't tell a lot of people because of the "stigma" that goes along with it, but I DO have a MySpace page.

There! Now you know my darkest secret.

And here's a few more secrets...a quiz courtesy of a MySpace friend;

  1. Initials?:JALD
  2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Long johns (that's Thermal underwear for ya'll who ain't redneck).
  3. What's the last thing you ate? Chicken breast stuffed with cheese and ham in honey mustard/sesame glaze (leftovers for breakfast).
  4. For or against same sex marriage? Against, actually, HOWEVER God says "Hate the sin, but LOVE the sinner." I have lots of friends who are gay and I love them anyway!
  5. I say Shotgun! You say...who cares! I'm driving!
  6. Last person you hugged? My son
  7. How many U.S. states have you been to? I'd have to look at a map...probably about 20, but I don't know that just "driving through" in a truck counts. You don't get to really see anything.
  8. What did your last text message say? some Stupid advertisement from Cingular (The NEW AT&T! GAG)
  9. Did you do anything fun today? You mean, besides this huge quiz? HA HA! NOT! Not so far, but it's only like 5am.
  10. Name something you like physically about yourself; hands, feet
  11. Who is your best friend(s)? MG, Connie and T
  12. Why are you still up? Actually, I never really went to sleep. Sick kid.
  13. Who/What made you angry today? The fact that I have to get up and go to work when I should be home with my kids on a Sunday.
  14. Favorite type of Food? Italian - Chicken Parmesan, Cannelloni, Manicotti
  15. Favorite holiday? Christmas, most definitely
  16. Do you download music? Maybe once if you don't count ringtones for my phone.
  17. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Only if they smell...
  18. What is your cellphone ring tone right now? Red Neck Woman - Gretchen Wilson.
  19. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes, but he was a dufus.
  20. Do you like Bush? Sometimes
  21. Have you ever bungee jumped? NO. Don't know that I could do it...
  22. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? not yet, but I sure would like to!
  23. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? More times than I can count... but that's not as bad as someone who is 40 or 50 years older than you (yes, that's happened a few times, too).
  24. How much money ya got? Why? it's only money!
  25. Have you met a real redneck? Are you kidding? I are one!!
  26. How is the weather right now? Full moon, 38 degrees, beautiful outside.
  27. What are you listening to right now? Elevator music
  28. What is your current fave song? Stand - Rascal Flatts
  29. What was the last movie you watched?:If you mean the last movie I actually sat down and watched all the way through, that would be Independence Day.
  30. Do you wear contacts? No. People have asked me why not because they think I look dorky with glasses, I guess. I just can't fathom walking around with a foreign body in my eye ON PURPOSE!
  31. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Work
  32. What are you afraid of? All my greatest fears have come true and I've survived. So there's really nothing left to be afraid of, is there?
  33. How many piercings and tattoo's have you had? Piercing in Ears - 2 each side, Tattoos - 4
  34. Club or Concert? Club but then I've only been to one real concert ever; it was Alabama (Kathy Mattea opened for them) and I was 8 months pregnant. So I think there might have been something lacking in that experience.
  35. What's one thing you've learned? That if you don't find the LESSON in the experience, you are doomed to repeat it.
  36. Have you ever fired a gun? Heck yah! First husband was a gun dealer. How can you be in with that and not fire a gun?
  37. Are you missing someone:? Yes, my family.
  38. Favorite TV show? HOUSE, but I also like Cops, Judging Amy, CSI; Miami and The First 48.
  39. Do you have an iPod? Nope. I don't have the time, patience or money.
  40. Who would you like to see right now? My parents.
  41. Favorite movie of all time? Chronicles of Narnia - but then I don't get out alot.
  42. Do you find yourself loved? Yes, constantly, amazingly enough!
  43. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing? RATS! I try not to get caught! :D Seriously, we all do things we shouldn't. I get caught eating chocolate on a regular basis. I have an internal 3-year-old.
  44. Favorite flower? ANY! I'm just happier than a tick on a hound-dog if my kids give me a daisy or MG buys me roses or daffodils or lilies or carnations or ...
  45. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? If I HAVE to eat it, Butter and salt, please. I usually don't eat it because it tends to wedge itself between my teeth so tightly that you need a pick-axe to remove them.
  46. What Magazines are you reading? 1040A instructions or Taste Of Home
  47. Have you ever ridden in a limo? YES, MA'AM! A Hummer ! IT ROCKED!!
  48. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Not recently, no, thank GOD!
  49. What's something that really bugs you? When somebody says they will do something and they don't do it.
  50. Do you like Michael Jackson? I think he's scary. His music wasn't too bad, though.
  51. What’s your favorite smell? citrus or hazelnut
  52. Favorite cereal? Golden Grahams
  53. Do you drive? More than I like to.
  54. Do you drive too fast? Again, More than I like to.
  55. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? 52 hours, give or take a few minutes.
  56. Last time you went bowling? About a year ago with my friend T and her girls. It was such a kick! Spur of the moment thing...
  57. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? While waiting at the DMV. Got a good hour long nap.
  58. Who was your last phone call? I don't know...I answer phones at work and I just ask them"How may I direct your call" - I don't ask their names.
  59. Last time you were at work? today.
  60. What's your favorite state to be in? A state of contentment. OK, seriously...RIGHT HERE!! In my half of the state there are NO poisonous snakes, no deadly spiders, no scorpions, no vicious animals, no Surprises from the weather like tornadoes or blizzards or hurricanes. I keep telling my kids - that's why we live here. Mommy doesn't like nasty surprises.

No comments: