Saturday, February 17, 2007

The "I'm Bored" 30 question quiz

QUIZ TIME! Yep, it's Saturday morning and I'm bored.
Courtesy of a MySpace friend...

1) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? My Guy...but the rope would have to be at least 4 feet long. So I could be outside the bathroom...you know. That's probably TMI, but it would be a REQUIREMENT!
2) Who do you blame for your mood today? No blaming. You choose your own mood. For instance, I can choose NOT to kill my children when I discover three rolls of toilet paper unrolled all over the living room floor because they were playing "Snow Day".
3) Have you ever seen a dead body? Yes. If you've ever been to a funeral, you've probably seen one. Plus, I used to work in a hospital ER, so THAT kinda necessitates a dead body sighting. I've witnessed a suicide. I've also seen a few people who WISHED they were dead when I worked on an ambulance crew.
OK...Time to change the subject...
4) What should we do w/ stupid people? Leave them alone! We all have our "moments"...I've been the one turning from the wrong lane at least once in my life. And I might have been that lady that called you three times the other night because I SWEAR that's the number the doctor's office wrote down for me!
5) How long do you think you will live? OH, my, is that a loaded question or what?! I want to live to be about 85...any older than that and you run the risk of becoming a burden to your children and running up large medical bills. How long do I THINK I will live? Well, MG says I drive like a maniac...so it's actually very hard to tell.
6) What was the first thing you did this morning? Staggered out of bed to get cold medicine for MG and #2 who were coughing up a lung or two.
7) The color of carpet in your bedroom? Brown...just like the living room and the other bedrooms.
9) Last person you went out to dinner with? MG. Prime rib and all-you-can-eat shrimp...which for me is NONE...cuz seafood makes me yak. And "all-I-can-eat" is about 8 oz! But MG had a hoggin'-down good time. That's what counts!
10) Are you spoiled? Yes, I think so. At this point in my life, I have everything I could ever need. God has been amazingly good to me.
11) Do you drink lots of water? Ummm, no. Don't tell my doctor - or MG for that matter! Or my mother.
12) What toothpaste do you use? Whatever is on sale. I try to get "sensitive" cuz mine are DEFINITELY sensitive, but right now I think I have AIM whitening. It's not bad.
13) How do you vent your anger? Go in my room and sit on my bed and pout, Drive fast, slam a door, go out to the garage and primal yell. Juvenile, I know, but it's better than choking somebody...
14) The last compliment you received? MG told me I was sexy when I hadn't even brushed my hair yet yesterday morning. I told him he was full of it...
15) What are you doing this weekend? Working and trying to spend some time with my kids. The weatherman said the weather is supposed to be halfway decent today.
16) When was the last time you threw up? Wednesday night. I ate one bite too much...
17) **I revised this question** Is your best friend crazy? She kinda has to be to be MY best friend, doesn't she?
18) What theme does your room have? THEME? Ummm, Early 20th century CONSTRUCTION!?! I'd like to have my window frames painted burgundy and a grapevine around the walls at the top. I even have the paint! I'd also like to have the spackle and paint splatters removed from the wood trim...but until I get my hiney up the ladder and do it, or get rich and hire someone it ain't gonna happen.
19) When was the last time you were at a party?My girls' birthday party last June...
20) Are you a mama's child or a daddy's child? Love them both more than words can say. Mom is one of my best friends and Dad is my primary "wise counselor".
21) Would you ever join the military? If they took overweight women over 40, sure!
22) The last website you visited? Motherwise Midwifery
23) Who was the last person you took a picture with? MG...but he won't let me show anyone. He REALLY doesn't like having his picture taken.
24) Did you sleep well last night? Since I started my "happy pills", I sleep like a ROCK. But got woke up early by coughing people...I had 20 more minutes till the alarm went off. Aaargh!
25) Last person you went to the movies with? My kids. First time I've ever taken them to the movies...because I've never fit in the theater seats before! It was a blast and we jabbered about it all the way home. Someone gave us free tickets...I couldn't believe how spendy it was to see a MOVIE! WOW!
26) What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year? Probably go out with MG or just hang out at home. I'd like to go do something wild and crazy, but can't think of anything right now. Anybody got any ideas?
27) Number of layers on your bed? Sheet, comforter and my electric blankie. So 3...
28) Is anything alive in your room? A spider or two (DON'T TELL MG!) and maybe a flea from the rotten cat...
29) Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week? Forward, I think. So everyone in the family would be over this Ewwie cold virus!
30) What are you looking forward to right now? Being done with this quiz? No, seriously, probably GOING HOME! Stretch out, watch TV, hug some kids...Ahhhh, that's the life! :D

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

Great quiz! I'm guessing you had the weight loss surgery? My step-mom and 2 of my friends did, too. My mom is doing great, and so is one of my friends, the other is battling serious depression, though. Of course, its probably not really encouraging to start losing weight and then get pregnant and gain it back, hehe. She lost it again.
You did a wonderful thing, though, and it is a blessing to your children to be able to go to a movie with you.