Wednesday, January 10, 2007

We're thinking of you, Kelli...

It's amazing, sometimes, you know...how God uses others to make you count your blessings.
I was just going down my Fav's list, checking in with my friends who don't know me from Adam, and ran across this post about Kelli written by BooMama.
It seems that Kelli needs a kidney transplant desperately. She and I are about the same age and it just hit me upside my head - I have SO MUCH to be grateful for. Not the least of which is the fact that I have become involved with a wonderful group of Bloggers who support eachother in prayer...and any other way they can.
BooMama has organized fundraising efforts to help Kelli and has inspired others to, as well.
If you find your blog needs new "dressin' up", Susie will donate a percentage of her webdesign orders between now and the 21st to Kelli's astronomical medical bills. So direct the business her way, friends!
Sometimes, to me at least, it seems "frustrating" when "all" we can do is pray. But I know for a fact that God can do miracles. So please join me in lifting Kelli up every time she crosses your thoughts. Like now...

No comments: