Monday, January 08, 2007

ROFL awarded to The LawDog!

ROFL button

This is the first time I have ever done this...but Mommy Off The Record aka Izzymom has this super-awesome blog award she has dubbed the ROFL Awards. I have found SO many hilarious posts by checking in with the nominees!

You can see where this is leading, can't you?....

SO ANYWAY, you've probably heard (read?) my blog about the LawDog before. He just has this way of telling a story that gives me the giggles. When I read this
classic LawDog post, I knew I had a Hot nominee for the coveted, special Rolling On The Floor Laughing Award!
Let me tell you, friends. I would have paid good hard earned money to watch this fun unfold. Makes me grin just thinking about it.

**Note to self - NEVER read LawDog while at work. The "workers" in the next cubicle think I'm crying when I laugh that hard.

More legendary LawDog stories -
Big Mama's Funeral,
Momma and the Snake part 1,
Momma and the Snake Part 2 (LawDog's Momma has my eternal sympathy!)
and The Drunken Amorous Armadillo.

1 comment:

none said...

I'm always excited when I see a new lawdog story posted. He can spin a yarn, thats for sure.