Sunday, January 14, 2007

PINK...NINTENDO...DS??? WAY!!

Yep, over there to the right. Uh Huh! Right under my picture it says "Mommy". AND I have FOUR.
BUT I am the NERD, ya'll!

Child number 1 - boy - 12 and SOOOoooo cool. Nintendo SP. First one to get one in the family. Also has a Gamecube. AND a playstation 2. AND he plays World of Warcraft on the 'puter.

**Before you all start thinking I'm the world's worst mother, I do limit their game-time and NO I didn't buy him all that!! Courtesy of grandparents and family friends!

Child number 2 - girl - 8 and YEP, she's cool, too. Nintendo SP for Christmas. Plays boy's Gamecube Regularly. Ace at Spongebob plug-and-play and Zoo Tycoon.
Child number 3 - girl - 7. VERY extra cool! Nintendo SP and let me tell you what...this chick is an ACE with Pokemon. She ROCKS at Sonic the squirrel or beaver or hedgehog or whatever he is on the Gamecube. And she has more Yu-Gi-Oh cards than we can count. Or find...as she refuses to keep them in any kind of container and the stacks fall over and dissipate on a regular basis.
AND child number 4 - girl - 4. Uh Huh...she's four. She can almost beat the Dora Plug-and-play she got for Christmas already!! She plays Dory Backpack adventure and Elmo on the computer AND she has a Gameboy Advance! OK, OK, it's a hand me down.

But FOLKS! I have to tell you... I found this post atCrazy Hip Blog Mamas and I just HAD to try for it.

Cuz, ya' know, Momma (that's me!) plays the Super Nintendo. Bass Fishing. NOT COOL and NOT hip.
I would be SOOOO the queen of the roost if I won the prize for this drawing. Which is, as the title subtly suggests...a PINK Nintendo DS Lite with a Brain Age game!

OH sweet coolness! I definitely need this shot of "HIP"ness!

And in the words of the infamous Horshack from "Welcome Back, Kotter" ....

Ooooo Ooooo Pick me, Pick me!!

Am I shameless or WHAT!?!? ** BIG GRIN **