Wednesday, December 20, 2006

T.T. #12 - Thirteen Janean's


Thirteen Things about Janean

I've often wondered just how many "Janean's" there are in this world. I've found a few that spell their names differently, but only one ever in real life that spelled her name J-A-N-E-A-N. SO I Googled it. AND WOW! Here's a list of Thirteen Janean's who are NOT ME. It's an impressive list, though. Seems ladies with my name do great things.

1. I am not a realtor, Remax or otherwise. www.janean.com OR www.kolbetrealtors.com/janean.htm

2. I am not a photographer. www.junejanean.com/

3. I am not a web designer. RATS. Wish I were. www.janean.net/

4. I am not a Bernina sewing machine Dealer. Rats, again! www.janeansbernina.com/

5. I’m not the Marketing Director for Spokane Public Radio. Sounds like fun, though! http://www.kpbx.org/contact/janean.htm

6. I’m not an author…unless you count blogging. Which most people don’t. http://www.authorsart.com/

7. I am not an actress…although I do get dramatic once in awhile. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0547081/

8. I am not a professor of veterinary sciences at Washington State University. www.vetmed.wsu.edu/people-vcs/faculty/fidel.asp

9. I don’t write for Entrepreneur magazine. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0DTI/is_n12_v25/ai_20226334

10. I know about 3 Spanish words (if you don’t count food related ones like Enchilada, Chili Relleno, Tostada, you know) so this one CANNOT be me. http://environment.meetup.com/271/members/2262029/

11. I am not a Women’s Soccer player for the Pittsburgh Panthers. www.pittsburghpanthers.cstv.com/sports/w-soccer/mtt/gardner_janean00.html
OR Basketball for the UCCS Mountain Lions. http://www.uccs.edu/~athletic/bio.php?id=695

12. I have never completed a scientific Nursing project on pain management. http://grants.nih.gov/grants/policy/pecase/holden_janean.pdf

13. I am DEFINITELY NOT “Professional Performance Poet specializing in Motivational Speaking, Dramatic Interpretation reaching higher levels of consciousness”. Oh. WOW! Don’t know what else to say about that one. http://www.essence.com/essence/emf/bio_janean_livingston.html




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



15 comments:

Michelle said...

Very neat idea for a TT! I might have to steal that sometime.

Happy TT!

I'm up!

Anonymous said...

How fun! There are probably lots of me. Karen is a very common name and my last name is not unusual.

Anonymous said...

I googled my name once and actually found ME! How...weird.

My 13 are up.

EHT said...

Great idea! I may have to steal it.:)

I posted things I want Santa to bring me.

Laura said...

what a clever list!
my tt is up.

Unknown said...

cool list..i will have to try it sometime

Unknown said...

Great list (and a cool idea) - thanks for sharing =)

Merry Christmas to you and yours,
San
P.S.: Please visit my TT #6 - Thanks a lot!

Knitting Maniac said...

Cool! I think I might steal this idea for mine!!!

I do know a Janine (obviously not the same spelling)... she's a Mary Kay director.

Melissa said...

Wow! I can't believe how many other people you found with that name! I probably would have way too many to do this list.

Great TT!

Unknown said...

I so wish I were a web designer, too...or at least knew a really good one who could teach me the ropes. :)

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my TT ~ you know it never fails when you rant about how nice and wonderful someone is they do something that irks you. Oh well, I think we all have our good and bad qualities. It was fun to focus on Hubby's good ones for a change.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Janene

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

WAY cool! Sort of neat to contemplate the things you COULD be if you wanted to, huh?

Happy TT!

Unknown said...

Great idea for a TT! I'll have to try it sometime.

Wishing you and your family a very Merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea for a T13!

N. Mallory said...

What a neat idea for a TT! How cool!

Happy TT!

Fiddledeedee said...

I've just got to join TT. What a fun group of gals!

I would love to google my name, but I'm a little afraid. I was named after a stripper. Long story. No, she wasn't a personal friend of the family! :)