Saw this several times this morning while doing my "daily blog rounds" and thought it sounded like fun.
Plus, Everyday Mommy said TAG at the end of her list...so I HAVE to do it NOW! I've been tagged! :D
It's kinda like a DARE, you know.
So I'll try to give you some entertainment here...without repeating stuff you already know OR grossing you out. Hmmmmm
1) I LOVE to sniff candles. I go to every single candle party I can find. Just gimme a box of candles with the little legend on the top and I will be happy for about an hour. I may also hyperventilate...
2) I delivered our fourth baby at home, in my own bed. Serious. It was VERY awesome. I highly recommend it!
3) My teeth are funny colors. I swear. Kinda clear/grey with lines in them. The dentist says it's because I was exposed to Tetracycline in utero.
4) I'm allergic to Tetracycline. Hmmmm! GO figure!
5) I have NEVER EVER stood on my head. Never! I'm serious!
6) I can remember about a hundred phone numbers and another hundred extensions for the switchboard at work. But I CANNOT remember what 6 X 7 is to save my life! My brain only retains about half of the multiplication tables. It's a handicap...especially when my kids need help with their math homework. I always use myself as a BAD example, as in "LOOK what HAPPENS if you don't study hard and learn this stuff! You could end up LIKE ME!"
**NOTE - I am REALLY tempted to make a bad John Kerry joke here, but I will restrain myself**
7) I have whiskers. Three of them. Two dark and one blonde (or grey, I can't tell). And one chest hair. His name is Harry. :D Don't know why I didn't name the chin ones. Guess I am weird after all!
8) I REALLY don't like getting wet. I endure showering, rain, and swimming when it is necessary. NO water fights, no splashing, thank you very much. I didn't used to be this way and I don't remember when the change occurred. I used to run on the beach and splash in the surf in 40 degree weather as a teenager. Which brings me to an interesting piece of trivia-slash-advice;
**NEVER bodysurf in a tube top. This is the voice of experience talking.**
9) Ummmm, I'm one of those weird picky eaters who likes ketchup, but not tomatoes and eats Tuna (especially home-canned tuna) but NOT fish. Am I psycho?
Now that you know how weird I am, will you still be my friend? :D