HEY, A Christmas quiz! Right up my alley! And it's short...only 20 questions.
Feel free to copy it if you wanna share with your friends, too.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate...preferrably made with COFFEE.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa only loads up the stockings at my house. Presents all come from someone. Usually. The exception was last year when so many community organizations came together to give my kids a decent Holiday that "Santa" gave them ALL their gifts.
3. Colored lights on tree/house? Always lights on the tree. Depends on which string of lights I can get to work as to whether or not they are colored. :D As for lights on the house...I always have good intentions, but never seem to get it done.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes. Do I use it? NOPE
5. When do you put your decorations up? I usually restrain myself until the first week of December.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? GreenBean Casserole with the onion crunchy things on top. And Potato salad.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Going to my Aunt's for Christmas Eve to open presents and pig out.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth? I still believe in Santa. See #2.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? As a kid, we opened ALL our presents on Christmas Eve. Now I do Christmas Eve with my side of the family and my kids open their presents on Christmas morning.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I usually start out with a theme. I have two that I have supplies for (Purple/silver and Tartan/white) HOWEVER, but the second week in December, the kids have brought home so many hand-made-at-school ornaments that the original decorations are usually buried. It's OK with me, though. They'll only do that for a few more years.
12. Can you ice skate? Barely. I can Ice FALL really well, though. Haven't done either in about 20 years.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No. Isn't that sad? It's just that the receiving isn't the big thing about Christmas. I wouldn't care if the only gift I got was hugs and kisses from those I love.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Watching my children and being with my family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? My grandmother used to make Almond Roca from SCRATCH! WOW. And her Peanut Blossom cookes (with the Hershey's kisses in the middle!)
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Bazaars!
17. What tops your tree? Depends on what the kids want. We have a star and an angel. We vote.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Isn't the entire season about giving? Unless your about 5, I guess.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Snow by Bing and Danny on "White Christmas"
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? I like the mint ones as long as they are little.