Monday, October 23, 2006

Oooo wow moment...

Just had to share this quick one with you...

I had a "Birthday list".

You know...the kind you make when you are 6 or 7 or 8. What you want for your birthday...

Mine had some weird stuff on it.

Like someone to help me paint my bathrooms.
And rubber boots for my kids so they won't ruin their shoes playing in the mud.
Lasik surgery so I don't have to wear glasses anymore. (Yah, like someone is going to shell out $3000 for me to get my eyes cut. Right!)

Well, one thing on the list was for my dearest friend's blood sugar to be normal. Uncontrolled diabetes can kill and she's been working on it. But still no where close to where it needs to be. And I worry. In case you couldn't tell...

OH. WOW. BIGTIME.

She called me a little while ago...her sugar this afternoon was 110. I freaked!!

Yep...that's normal!!

Isn't God good?

Maybe next year, I'll ask for world peace and see how that works!! Or maybe a million dollars! :D

No comments: