Saturday, May 26, 2012

Life is scary

Sometimes, life is scary.  I've heard it said that Courage is not the absence of fear, but feeling the fear and moving ahead anyway.
Stepping out on faith is more like it. 

Ends of the month are always a tough time here in the household.  I am ever so grateful for our local food bank.  Yet it doesn't cover the phone or electricity.

So today will be spent with lots of prayer...

and courage and faith and smiles from playing "Go Fish" with my daughter.
Love from my guy, kudos from my son and a warm dog curled up at my feet.

Can you tell I'm counting my blessings?

Yah...it's one of those days...

1 comment:

Donetta said...

hay girl
hope your doing well, just up late and at a rarity sitting at a computer. just thought of you.
big hug and a smile at the thought of you.