Tuesday, December 02, 2008

ThanksGivingness

Do I look like I've been standing up cooking for two days?

Yah, I thought so too!
Loverboy and I with Number 4.
Dinner is done...and I'm Pooped!
But it was ALL worth it.
A wonderful gift to my family and friends.


Number two looks a little mischevious, don't you think?
Just how many pieces of pie have you HAD? Seriously!

Some of the dozen or so different desserts I made for the occasion.
Hey, ya'll, it may not be fancy...but it's what I call home.

We invited the neighbors over for dinner.
Then we had a little guitar jam session!
TOO much fun.

Number three. CHECK out the HUGE piece of cheesecake!
Oh, wait, you can't see it because it's hidden behind the soda pop.
Turn in my Mommy License again.
Crud! And they just gave it back to me last week!


Loverboy pickin and a grinnin'.
OK, so not grinning so much.
He's concentrating!
Number one - My Dude. Six foot three at 14 years old. YIKES
This precious photo of Loverboy and his Pa was just too funny not to share.
Pa is clearly thinking...
GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT CAMERA!
or maybe it's more along the lines of...
IF I WEREN'T ATTACHED TO THIS OXYGEN TANK,
YOU'D BE IN BIIIIIIIG TROUBLE, GIRL!

We had a wonderous Thankfulness holiday.
I hope and pray yours was even better than mine.
May God's blessings abound in your life!
Amen!

No comments: