Saturday, March 29, 2008

Asking for prayer...

Gotta start classes on Monday...
And I need books. I used my book money to pay off my tuition so I could register for this term.
I'm not asking for money, friends. NO WAY. Please don't!

I'm asking for prayers. That God would provide in His special way.
Prayers that I would stick to minimal spending on the first when my funds come in so that I can survive the month.
prayers that I would be able to pay my bills.
prayers that I will be strong and courageous.
Prayers that my clothes washer will work right. It's been messing up.
Prayers that my thoughts will be focused on what is good and profitable and productive.
Prayers that I will make the right decisions and not worry about the future, but allow God to provide.

Thank you, friends. You are all in my prayers as well.
Gonna go take a shower and get ready for the day. Think I'll sew curtains for #4's kindergarten classroom.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Praying and continuing to pray. God is good.