But I stole it anyway. :P
Hers is a "Christmas Version". Don't know if I can stick with that or not, but I'll try...
Hmmmm...1. We do a "Birthday Cake for Jesus". OK, that is IF I remember to buy the mix. Well, this year, I did buy the mix. Is it alright if I got "Devil's Food" for Jesus' birthday cake?
7 Weird Things
7 Weird Things
2. I don't like "It's a Wonderful Life". I don't know, just something too "dark" about it. My mother thinks I'm weird because of this.
3. I have also never seen the "Nightmare Before Christmas". Don't faint.
4. I could watch "White Christmas" twice a day for the entire month of December and never get tired of it. Sometimes I do. And sometimes, I even watch it in **gasp** May and July. And August and April and...
5. The best Christmas gift I ever got was a Super Nintendo. SNES. Remember those? I still have it!
6. I sometimes forget to open my presents on Christmas morning. I get so in to watching the kids and placing batteries and cleaning up wrapping paper...till one of the kids says "MOM!"
7. All I want for Christmas this year is my own car that runs. (sing to the tune of "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"). I know it sounds petty, but having to ask someones' permission to use the car is so, I don't know, IRRITATING. I know I should be grateful. I keep telling myself that.
Am I weird? I think so. I could keep going if you need more proof...
Tag! yer it!