Monday, May 28, 2007

Two things meme

My friend KariAnne over at Practicing Contentment did this little meme on her little space in the World Wide Web...so I thought I would SURPRISE her and play along. She is just one of the sweetest ladies I have met in Blogworld and I am honored that she stops by here.

Two Names You Go By:
1. Nean
2. Hey Babe

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Red sweater
2. Dolphin swimming through a heart necklace - gift from a wonderful friend.

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Love my kids!
2. Put up with me when I'm crabby.

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. write on my blog.
2. Swing on the swings

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To be at home in bed
2. Chocolate

What 2 pets you had/have:
1. Tinker - white cat with grey stripes on her head
2. Oreo - newest edition to the house; rescued from County animal control. Thinks he owns the place now. Black/wht spoiled rotten cat.

Two people who will fill this out first:
I’ll tag…
1. I don't know...
2. Maybe YOU!

Two things you did last night:
1. Finished my LAST chapter in Psych 101! WOOHOO!
2. prayed with my kids when I put them to bed.

Two people who live at your house:
1. Me
2. #1 kid

Two things you ate today:
1. Buffalo-hazelnut chicken breast
2. steamed vegies - GAK.

Two people you talked to last:
1. Sheryl
2. MG

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
1. Babysitting for a friend - Newly single mom of 4, doctors' appointment. Need I say more?
2. Making about 40 phone calls I couldn't make today because it was a holiday.

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas is my number one!
2. My birthday. It's cool to be queen-for-a-day.

Two favorite beverages:
1. Coffee
2. Bartles and James Fuzzy Navel.

I don't think I'll tag anyone this time, but if you want to play - Rock on!! Have an awesome week. :D

No comments: