Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We are under attack! In-coooommmming.......

WHAT IS UP?
Are the planets all in alignment or is it just a curse on my blog-roll? I've noticed that when God is working, Satan hates it and tries every way he can to break up the "bond" between a daughter and her Father.
Seems like alot my "blogger buddies" are needing prayer! Would you join me in lifting them up?

Pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top?

Antique Mommy is recovering from surgery.
BigMama has been having challenges at work.
Chaotic Mom is moving and she hasn't posted in almost a month. So, naturally, I worry.
Janice is trying to manage a fragile pregnancy.
Christina is due to have a baby any time!
Connie has been ill for about a month and could really use some rest and energy.
BooMama is having a "Hair issue"...and bein's as how she gets about a bizillion comments a day, you can tell that everyone here in Blogworld looks up to her. So she's got this "Image" to uphold, you know how it is.
Heather has a knee injury that is really making her life difficult.
"Especially" Heather needs encouragement as she deals with her daughters' challenges.
Please continue to remember Kelli as she waits on kidney dialisys for a transplant.
One of my heroes, Heth who is pregnant with her 7th and her ENTIRE family has the stomach bug. Oh. My. Goodness. She's coming close to sainthood!
And Laurel, who is battling an infection in her jaw.

It all just makes me count my blessings, you know?

If I missed you, let me know and I will add you to the list. Like that many people read my blog. But every prayer helps...

"When two or more gather in My name, there am I in the midst of them..." He says! And I definitely take Him at His Word!

God bless, ya'll!!

1 comment:

Ambulance Driver said...

Hey, you remodeled the place! Like your new design, Janean. ;)