Because my brain is in a fog this morning and I'm feeling lazy...
Here's 13 things I should be doing instead of sittin' here on my hiney at the computer.
I can hear it now..."Well, now that you have the list written, you can get up and DO it!"
Weeellll, Ummm, tomorrow. Yah, I'll feel better tomorrow.
Can you tell I have an issue with procrastination?
Besides, I'm the Queen of the Castle...so where are the minions who scrape and bow to my every whim and clean the house whilst I lounge and chow on BonBons??
I must have mistakenly given them the day off.
Cuz I'm sweet like that, you know.
OK, back to the list...
1) Laundry. I wish I could post a pic of the avalanche of clothing cascading off the love seat into the basket and then onto the floor, but then I'd be totally embarrassed and never be able to show my face in blogworld again. And I can't live without my blog, so SORRY no pictures.
2) College Scholarship/financial aid applications. Have you ever completed one of these things? OH, my...they are HUGE reams of paperwork. It just boggles the mind. And my mind is easy to boggle.
3) Dishes. But I refuse. Because sometime yesterday someone put a plate in the sink with food left on it. Pork chop bones or some other grossness and then other plates got stacked on top of it. And NO we don't have a garbage disposal. Like it would eat pork chop bones anyway...but that is one weird thing about me. It just yaks me out to have to stick my fingers in to a drain and dig out gunk. I'm serious. EWWW. I'll just wait till MG gets home.
4) Taxes. Need I say more? Gag!
5) Take a shower. My hair is sticking out forty-three different directions. I just jammed my AC/DC hat on my head this morning to drive the kids to school. Working till 1am and having to get up at 7am doesn't promote perfect personal hygiene.
6) Peel the masking tape off the molding near the ceiling left from when I painted 8 months ago. Now you think I'm an awful housekeeper. And you would be right.
7) Sleep. Everyone's gone. I should get some sleep now so I can spend time with them when they are all home this afternoon. It's so quiet in here....
8) Clean out the kids' bathroom tub. MG cleaned the fishtank yesterday and left gravel in the tub from dumping the icky water. But I can't complain...at least he cleaned the tank. And the kitchen. And vacuumed. And put the kids to bed. And made dinner. And...
I love that man!
9) Microwave my kitchen sponge. Can't believe the ACTUALLY did a STORY on the TV news AND the Radio this morning about disinfecting your kitchen sponge by dampening it and zapping it in the microwave for 2 minutes.
10) Get some breakfast. I'm STARVING. Ok, well not really. I've got coffee and I could live off that, if necessary. Too bad it's only half-caff (MG's choice) - but I guess that means I get to drink TWICE as much, huh? Maybe not so bad...Hmmmmm.
11) Call my mom. They're building a new house. She's stressed.
12) Volunteering at one of my childrens' school. My four kids go to three different schools. I always have the best of intentions...But I hardly ever go help out. So many other things seem to take precedence. Like sleep. And time with MG. So why do I feel guilty?
13) Reading my friends' blogs. But, that's ok...cuz I'm gonna go do that now. And continue sittin' here on my hiney.
SO THERE! :D
Have a great week, ya'll!