Sunday, December 03, 2006

It's Sunday....

I've been over to Christian Women Online checking out the Nominees for the "Sweet Scent" awards and ran across this wonderful woman from Canada who mothers 6 little ones. I read one of her posts that I DEARLY want to share with you. Mainly because I have so many of the same struggles myself!

My ex said one time, "HEY, why are you yelling all the time? You're the one who wanted kids!"

Talk about a slap in the face. I did want them...I DO WANT them! I love them with all my heart!

I'm learning that there is a big difference between saying "I love you" and DOING "I love you!"

Wow! Thanks, Ann, for the wake up call.

http://holyexperience.blogspot.com/2006/11/blotted-secrets.html

And if you haven't yet, go to CWO and check out the awards! Vote for your favorite before the 15th.



Have an awesome Sunday!

1 comment:

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

Janean,

I need to hear these words over and over again, the words that you wrote: "Love isn't a feeling.. it is something that you DO" ... Thanks for encouraging this sister...

All is grace,
Ann V.